This is our oldest daughter now known as Helga.
This is our only son now known as Arnold or Arnie.
This is our youngest daughter now known as Gertrude or Gertie.
Here is a fellow Utard who you may all know as David Archuleta,
but to us he will always be Davie. Helga took this picture when he
performed at a local High School before the big finale of American Idol.



2 comments:
I am totally cracking up right now girl! I don't want to "mention any names" but your kids have grown up a ton! I'm glad you included me on your blog and really loved seeing your parents blog and Wendy's too. Your dad still is one of my all time favorite bishops!
Hilarous!! I love all of you names very clever. So glad to have you back on the blogging circuit!!
Love
Your 4th Sister aka "Ber"tha
Post a Comment