I love your blog - so fun to see the pic and I especially love that song "Always Love". I keep your blog open while reading other blogs just so I can listen to it!
Another hit on the Springtown ward - the Rotars have a job in Boston. They are selling their house and will catch up w/Mike on the east coast (he's already working) when everything is finished. We'll be here for a while (probably for ever), so if you're ever in town, give us a call. Our house is always open! We sure miss ya!
1 comment:
Shelly,
I love your blog - so fun to see the pic and I especially love that song "Always Love". I keep your blog open while reading other blogs just so I can listen to it!
Another hit on the Springtown ward - the Rotars have a job in Boston. They are selling their house and will catch up w/Mike on the east coast (he's already working) when everything is finished. We'll be here for a while (probably for ever), so if you're ever in town, give us a call. Our house is always open! We sure miss ya!
karrie
Post a Comment